Abstract Submission Date
From November 1st, 2016 to April 14th, 2017
Call for Abstracts
Participants are invited to submit unpublished 4-page-manuscripts to http://www.editorialmanager.com/cjog. Acceptance will be determined through a standard peer review procedure by international experts. All the accepted papers will be published as a special issue on “Acta Geochimica” (ISSN: 2096-0956 (Print) 2365-7499 (Online)), a journal that can ensure the widest dissemination of your published work.
GES-11 conference welcomes contributions on a wide range of the related topics including:
- China critical zone (e.g. Karst, loess system) sciences for sustainability
- Land-vegetation-air interaction of greenhouse gases
- Geochemistry of Mineral-water-microbe interfaces
- Hydro-ecological and hydro-geochemical processes and cycling
- Bio-geochemistry of land-ocean interaction (focused on dammed river and estuary process)
- Frontiers in traditional and non-traditional isotope geochemistry
Abstract Submission Guidance
- All symposium proceeding submitters should register or log in on the following web site of Acta Geochimica to submit their manuscripts: http://www.editorialmanager.com/cjog.
- Symposium participants should chose paper type as SI (special issue) to submit your proceedings. Authors must submit their papers on-line and strictly follow the guidelines.
- Manuscript ((excluding authors' names and affiliations) and title page (including authors' names and affiliations only) are necessary files for the submission. Please indicate “11th International Symposium on Geochemistry of the Earth’s Surface” above the title in your title page .
- Please note that the manuscript (including abstract, main body, and references, while table and figure are optional) must be written in English and should not exceed 4 pages.
- At most 40 outstanding submissions will be published in Issue 2, 2017, Acta Geochimca and all revised submissions will be compiled as the Proceeding of 11th International Symposium on Geochemistry of the Earth’s Surface, which will be available for all symposium participants during the conference. A copy of the complete Proceedings issue (USB key) will be distributed at the meeting to all participants.
- Only one 1st-authored manuscript may be submitted per registrant. Manuscripts will be included in the proceedings only after payment of the registration fees. Authors are kindly requested to register as soon as possible.
To submit your abstract to the 11th International Symposium on Geochemistry of the Earth’s Surface, manuscript (excluding authors' names and affiliations) and title page (including manuscript title, authors' names and affiliations) are necessary, and please indicate the word “abstract of 11th International Symposium on Geochemistry of the Earth’s Surface“ above manuscript title in the title page.
Should you have any question regarding abstract submission, please contact: